|U.S layered cake policy which America doesn't get a full serving.|
First out of the bag is the accounting practices and policy introduction placed in front of congress for regulations to be passed. The bill ends up being a layered cake of other policy placed inside that don't even cover the topic of the original bill. This becomes a stake of paper where no member of congress will read, they will pass the bill and hash out the ingredients of this layered cake bill on the floor of the House and Senate. Too much time is spent on this type of legislation, creating even more debt, paying members of congress for slight of hand policy placed for forced approval of a bill that is mandatory for the country. Where other not so popular bills pass along with the original bill! This is applied by self-interest groups just skimming money from taxpayers.
The fix for such layered cake policy is to issue a single bill a page long so congress can read, no other bill will be up for legislation inside the original bill! If the bill's understanding can not read on one page a manual will be available for the bill. The manual contains no other bills but just the function of the original bill. This will remove the fraud in government legislation.
|Betty Crocker book is not ethical accounting practice|
Bill H.R. 408 known as the Spending Reduction Act of 2011, a plan to reduce federal spending by $2.5 trillion through the fiscal year 2021. The specific amounts of savings come from a Republican Spending Committee report of January 2011, that was introduced to the House of Representatives at that time and referred to committee, where it has remained ever since. The proposed cuts have not been acted upon or ever put to a vote!
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy -- $445 million annual savings.
* Save America 's Treasures Program -- $25 million annual savings.
* International Fund for Ireland -- $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation -- $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts -- $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities -- $167.5 million annual savings.
* Hope VI Program -- $250 million annual savings.
* Amtrak Subsidies -- $1.565 billion annual savings.
* Eliminate duplicating education programs --
H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon , eliminates
68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
* U..S. Trade Development Agency -- $55 million annual savings.
* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy -- $20 million annual savings.
* Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding -- $47 million annual savings.
* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy -- $430,000 annual savings.
* Community Development Fund -- $4.5 billion annual savings.
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid -- $24 million annual savings.
* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half -- $7.5 billion annual savings
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% -- $600 million annual savings.
* Essential Air Service -- $150 million annual savings.
* Technology Innovation Program -- $70 million annual savings.
*Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program -- $125 million annual savings..
* Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization -- $530 million annual savings.
* Beach Replenishment -- $95 million annual savings.
* New Starts Transit -- $2 billion annual savings.
• Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians,
and Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts -- $9 million annual savings
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants -- $2.5 billion annual savings.
* Title X Family Planning -- $318 million annual savings.
* Appalachian Regional Commission -- $76 million annual savings.
* Economic Development Administration -- $293 million annual savings.
* Programs under the National and Community Services Act -- $1.15 billion annual savings.
* Applied Research at Department of Energy -- $1.27 billion annual savings..
* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership -- $200 million annual savings..
* Energy Star Program -- $52 million annual savings.
* Economic Assistance to Egypt -- $250 million annually.
* Agency for International Development -- $1.39 billion annual savings..
* General Assistance to District of Columbia -- $210 million annual savings.
* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority -- $150 million annual savings.
* Presidential Campaign Fund -- $775 million savings over ten years..
* No funding for federal office space acquisition -- $864 million annual savings.
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act -- More than $1 billion annually.
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers
(such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of
allowing it to remain as part of its budget -- $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
* Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees -- $1 billion total savings. WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees -- $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of -- $15 billion total savings.
* Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress. WHAT???
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies -- $1 million annual savings.
* Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel
on Climate Change -- $12.5 million annual savings. WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL
* Eliminate Market Access Program -- $200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program -- $14 million annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development -- $93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program -- $56.2 million annual savings.
* Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs -- $900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program -- $27 million savings..
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
At this point, the GAO needs to be audited! As to who's in there accounting for the accounting practices of congress? The U.S. government now teamed up with The 115th Congress will have to change the policy of self-interest, it's apparent that many funded policies are to skim the tax payers, just look at all this Senators and Representatives wearing great clothes and wearing a $10 thousand dollar Apple watch! Also creating individual foundations for donations, the Clinton's have been a marvelous example of this practice which self imploded! The accounting practice for funded policy has to add up a bottom line where profit is achieved. Not to create funding where money is funneled to interest groups only and America is left with the bill! So the funds keep coming!
I know you ladies and gentleman of congress want a Bugatti Supercar but the way things are going you'll be driving a Civic! The American People are about to put all of you on the street! A reminder of your job, it's not about you, it's about America as a whole. If you do not understand balance you will be removed, this already happened and broken policy has divided our home, which seems to be the agenda that you're against America as a whole. The round table created of self-interest is treason to The Constitution, which in its self-was being dismantled by legislative policy pushed through congress. Placement of lobbyist and judges to perform the rubber stamp approval of a flawed policy for America was created by members of the government. Your self-interest groups profit immensely while the rest of the world is pulled down by the Power Monopoly you've created. But still all of you stand and point a finger at constituents across the aisle when all along it was you alone causing the division, this dysfunction is a reflection of self. Simply go to the mirror and there is the problem, can you look yourself in the face and see your flaws? If not resign, your interest is only of self and I suggest another country for your existence if they'll even have you!
|I have to get my butt to New Zealand quick!|
In summary, our U.S. government applies Betty Crocker cookbook accounting which has infested many corporations and banks in America. The only thing about America which these people love is the money that can be siphon and loopholes created by attorneys creating tricks in the courts that stop prosecution which again comes down to the robe placed behind the bench!
We The People are not waiting for answers, what you're seeing is the beginning of the end of self-interest groups with ties to banks, corporation and criminal public office individuals who have failed this country miserably. This is happening outside the courts where government control is limited. Piss and moan all you want, you have no one to blame but yourself. We're moving forward without you and you will look good in an orange jumpsuit. Karma is a bugger and luck is not a factor, this is your tree and you're sitting in it. Manipulating policy and stealing is a crime!
FOX 10 Phoenix
Obama Coup D’état
From Bill Still:
Joseph DiGenova, the former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, is one of the most powerful attorneys in Washington, and probably THE most powerful attorney that our team can completely trust.
I completely missed this before, but 3 days before the election, on Nov. 5th, in one of my favorite and most trustworthy news sources, the Daily Caller, he predicted that there would be no indictments concerning the Clinton Foundation from the Obama Justice Department.
“We now have the most politically corrupt Justice Department in the last 100 years.”
The Still Report