Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2015 Flying Legends at Duxford Airfield

To bring history to life The Flying Legends Airshow

Our friends across the Atlantic (I'm jealous Mates) are hosting The Flying Legends Airshow for 2015.  This event will be held at Duxford Airfield Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on July 11th and 12th.  The 22nd Edition of this world famous aerial spectacular will feature the Balbo (large formation of aircraft) over the skies of the UK to salute the crowd in a massive flyover!  When viewing this trailer the sound of these vintage beauties left my mouth open as I drooled on my desk.  (I gotta clean that up)

This is going to be one of the greatest perks for the viewing public to lift morale at a time of such lows.  The detailed flying program and timing may vary due to aircraft serviceability, pilot availability and weather conditions. Just the same, enthusiast from around the world will see their way to the airfield.  To make all folks feel at home on the field, your purchased ticket gives you the opportunity to tour the historic Imperial War Museum.  In addition to housing dozens of historical aircraft, there are facilities to restore important aircraft and even maintain flight-worthy planes.  In its own special building is the American Air Museum, home to several impressive warplanes, like an entire B-52, a B-29 and even an SR-71 Blackbird!

In the meantime it's back to the trenches for me, our Heads of State here in the U.S. are completely off their rocker and I have a bullseye painted on me the size of the Hindenburg, enjoy the show Mates!   

Happy landings and I wish the show beautiful weather.

rightwiththeship

Flying Legends Airshow

Flying Legends

FlyingMachinesTV

No comments:

Post a Comment